- Central clock denotes parent country time in 12 hours.
- Disc outer to central clock denotes Earth and shows rotation of Earth anticlockwise from West(W) to East(E),once in 24 hours duration.
- Rotating disc shows name of requied >30 countries/cities at their time meridian and their time is denoted by outer Fixed Time Zone Ring (marked by figure 1-24 anticlockwise) .Countries can show their zonal and summer time also.
- Time difference (+) or (-) between any two countries can be known.
- Denotes GMT i.e. Universal time.
- Indicates places on earth surface having mid noon and mid night with date change at any time of the day.
- Slightly >or<180° anti-clockwise shows Sun rise in East and >or<180° clockwise shows Sun set in West from a country , according to the situation of countries on their latitudes.
- Percentage of day completed by different countries is shown by outermost fixed ring anticlockwise.
- Week days watch in centre,shows week day completed; clockwise.
- Small minute/second watch in centre is helpful to know time in minutes and seconds of those countries whose time difference is in odd hours e.g. 4.5 hrs;2.5 hrs.etc.
Note : Useful for hotels, airports, aircrafts, tourist offices, games and sports, railways, astronomers etc.