No. of Hands mounted on pivot of
main watch :
- Red small hand (on top) moves clockwise and indicate time of
own country in 24 hours starting from midnight along with day
completed in percentage.
- Green medium size hand (in middle) moves anti clockwise and
indicate lunar month. Black dots indicate new moon day where as
white dots indicate full moon day along with festivals.
- Blue long hand (at bottom) moves anti clockwise and indicates
solar day and month with seasons (printed around innermost circle).
N.B. : White hand fixed at no. 30 of rotating red ring indicates
situation of moon.
No. of rotating rings :
- Inner white disc labeled by country names rotates anticlockwise
and denotes time of foreign countries with the help of printed
time zone (outer to this) marked anticlockwise in 24 hours starting
from mid night.
- Outer red ring labeled by lunar dates clockwise, rotates anticlockwise
and denotes lunar dates in alignment to long blue hand (earth
No. of associated watches :
- Minute and second hand moves clockwise and indicate time in
minutes and seconds.
- Hand of week days watch moves clockwise and indicate day of
- Click to adjust Sayana / Nirayana indicates Sayana / Nirayana
longitudes, as required.
- Press to adjust FP-ring helps in family planning.
- Blinking and
padas ring indicates position of Rahu (ascending node) and Ketu
- A semi lunar line drawn outside zodiac degrees on right side
is marked by solar months and shows earth tilt at the end of each
solar month in degrees.
- Presence of moon in last 4.5 nakshatras (2 signs) marked
by green dots indicate period of panchaka.
- Red solar dates indicate equinoxes, solstices and memorable
- NEWS indicates four directions North, South, East and West .
If plotted at own meridians :-
- Rectangular area marked by figure 1 to 12 which denotes solar
months on either side of parent country time zone is helpful to
assess early / late sun rise & sun set
- Red dots in padas ring help to know rising sign in east at any
time (birth lagna).
Features in II version :-
- M. Sec. Watch shows time in metric seconds.
- M. Min. Watch shows time in metric minutes.
- Palas Watch shows time in Palas.
- Equator Day Watch shows demarcation of A.M. / P.M. as well as
day / night with duration of chaughariya and prahar
at equator of earth along with time in ghatis.
- Days Meter shows time in days
competed from any memorable event of life. e.g. birth, marriage
etc. up to one million days, if feeded once.